Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A brief introduction...

If you read my profile you probably know that I'm married (20 years this coming September) and I have children. Three of them to be exact. Well four if you count my husband.

I love my family, my home and believe it or not, my job. I have a rare liver disease (PBC), I'm being treated for depression and anxiety, have an elderly mother (92 next month), come from a dysfunctional family and I have in-laws I refuse to deal with.

Things I don't like are arrogant people, cigarettes and loud music with questionable lyrics.

I sound like a very old person, but I'm not. I was taught to be morally correct...after all I was raised Catholic. Spare the rod spoil the child.

That's enough about me. I'll touch base tomorrow.

What's your story?

No comments: